Monday, July 21, 2008

My virgin SQ 12

Firstly, 3 cheers for Jason for doing up this bloggie!!

Let us appreciate his thought for wanting to bring everyone of us back after separating in the skies for the past 10 or 11 mths???

Therefore, lets share our lives across the globe, shall we??

I shall start the ball rolling....

For the few of u will know that I have ZERO Japan flts yet I am a Japan freak. Finally, I cof my HKG-SFO for NRT-LAX.

To any1 of u doing this flt, pls note that it is extremely HOT in both NRT n LAX now!!! Pls dump ur jackets, jeans and anything thicker than a 100% cotton material at home!! Unless u wana melt in them...... Haha^

Let me share part of my shopping damage from NRT.

Surprisingly, Agnes B is cheapest in Japan so get ur stuff there. I dun exactly need this bag but I bought it cos its cheap!! like slightly less than 10, 000 yen which is only abt $123?!

Needless to say, Fancl is really cheap. It's like 50% off the prices in Singapore. The collagen drink, Tense Up and the cleansing oil were the star products of the brand so I just bought to try.
Okies.. This F-Cup is a very interesting thingy. One of the crew got 4 boxes of this F cup cookies for her fren and a box for herself. It is said to make ur boobs bigger. Comes in 10 cookies in each box and have to take at least 3 boxes which is 1 mth supply to see results.
Sounds convincing to me so I got the supplements to try. Less hassle and save the misery to bite on awful cookies.
Effective? Probably ask me 1 or 2 mths later but I doubt so. Haha^

To move on to LA, I went to Magic Mountain. It is further away from the Universal Studio and cost 99 USD to join the VIP Tours from the hotel.

A cheaper alternative which my fren doing TPE-LAX did was to rent a car which cost 50 USD to be shared among 5 ppl amounting to 10 USD each.

Than, grab a can of Coke which has this Beijing Olympic logo of something thingy and show it at the ticketing counter to get ur admissiong tix at 29.90 USD instead of the usual 59.90 USD..!
WOW^^

Anyway, u can get this cheaper price if u book online. =)


See this thing sooo HIGH up??? Its the 'STAR' ride at Magic Mountain call 'X2'. Mind u, its not for the weak heart.


It is freaking this high up.......! -.-


Mind u, u lie on ur back with ur legs dangling in mid air and the thing moves backwards up the slope. U seriously have no idea when the sudden drop will come and suddenly, u're turned 360 degrees!!!
Sua Ku me was the first time taking a decent serious roller coaster and a 360 degrees one.
I literally screamed my lungs out from the start till the end...!! So damn scary.

But, do be prepared to queue for AT LEAST 90 mins before u get ur butt on this ride n scream ur lungs out.

This is jus 1/4 of the queue.
But, its an experience worth it. =)


There were like 1001 rides in this theme park and due to time constraint, we dont have so many 90 mins to queue so we bought the fast lane tix which cost 20 USD which allows u to skip the q for 4 rides but limit only to abt 8-10 rides but this is enough cos u reali dun have much time if u join the tour.

Most of the rides looks similiar but its different and unique to its own.
So, do consider visiting the Magic Mountain for a day of screaming if u're in LA one day.
But, dun forget ur Strepsils cos I had a hoarse n sexy voice the next day! lOlx^

Back in Tokyo, we head to Harajuku cos someone told us tat there will be alot of Gothic dresses as its a Sunday and we can ask to take photos with them who will gladly take with us.
But, we're wrong!!!
The pretty or good looking ones jus reject us right in our face.
So, we end up taking ourselves...!!! Hahaha... The group of us had fun!!

I could only secretly take pics of the gals on the streets. Its a common sight to c Japanese woman wearing their tradition costumes out in the streets, shopping.
And I seriously wonder how they can withstand the heat from the scorching HOT sun.
Nevertheless, I manage to take pics with 2 'pretty' dressers...!
Enjoy....
.
.
.
.
.


'Pretty Gal 1' :

'Pretty Gal 2' :
KAWAI-I NEH?!?!?!?
WAHAHAHAHA

xoxo,
aManDa

No comments: