Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Something about Beijing...!

Yeah, like wad Jason said, our dear Miss Tan Xue Yan has rose to become Miss Clubber!!! She can take over my throne!!! Wahaha...

Poor attendance on the first outing so lets get the upcoming ones going ya. =)

My new roster is 'FANTASTIC'. Nothing new, jus yet another HKG-SFO, PVG n SSS1 but I had like 7D AALV, 2 ATDO after touch down frm CPT earli in the mornz which is like 10 freaking days OFFFFFF!!! WOo HOo.. ^^

Anyway, if u guys going to PEK anytime soon which i knw Jason n KK is, u might wana consider going for Peking Duck. I went to this restaurant recommended by a crew fren n i mus say its reali gooood!!

I'm not a fan of skins n fats so I hesitated abt eating actuali but since im in Beijing, obviously I need some duckie rite??? lOlxx^

I reckon its a Chinese Fine Dining restaurant as the pic of the food in the menu and layout of the restaurant tells it all.

I ordered this glutionous rice in lotus root which is a local food in China. I first tried it in Shanghai which tasted soooo much better than this one here.

Chk out the setting of this spicy prawnsss!! So damn atas... ^^

The chix taste great too!!
I mus say tat after taking tis 3 dishes which arrives first, I cant help myself to the food and totally forgot abt taking the pic of the most important Peking Duck!!!!! -.-
But, the duck skin is totally crispy and the fats sticks to it so u reali cant taste the vast difference between the both.
The lady even came forward to correct us and showed us the right way to eat the duck looking at the way we eat in the SINGAPOE POPIAH style....!! lOlxx^
If u guys r keen, its called
北京大董烤鸭店
Beijing DaDong Roast Duck Restaurant
东城区四十条22号(南新仓国际大厦)
No. 22 Dongsishitiao, Dongcheng District
朝阳去团结胡北口三号楼(长虹桥东南侧)
No. 3 Tuanjiehu Beikou, Chaoyang District
Following the hearty lunch, I head for the much needed massage which is jus nearby the hotel. Opens till 3am so u guys can actually go for it after checking in if u're doing the 822 pattern.
I did an hour foot massage and wanted to do the back massage but change to do cuppings instead!!

It is said to drain out the toxins n heat from ur body and the darker it is, the more 'unhealthy' u r. I paid RMB 130 for both the cupping and foot massage.

Service is reali good as its a crew joint jus nx to the 7-11.

Dun forget tat T-I-P is required. =)

Good wkend ahead to everywhere!!! ^-^

xOxo,

aManDa

3 comments:

b a t ch 9 1 4 said...

wah AMANDA>. u sibei know how to enjoy sia,,,,, liaoz. my roster kanasai,,,,,, piang sian got sq12 but piang the date not good so gonna take some1's sq12 departing 18aug... kanasai then next sq12 26aug... wah leow cannot even open cargo bag have to go already.... sia la bettttta hurry curry give away if not paing work until limpei surely die 1... alamak...hahaha ... have to go down control later to cof... hopefully can sia.. realli wanna do 18 sq12 badly... wah liaoz.. kana call up to do BKK turn kanasai...!!!! heng heng.. got junior GS n chief my team chief..liaoz... look out for this chief LEE FONG... the BEST CHIEF STEWARDESS u can ever find in xin kay POH airlinez.... damn nice la.. aftn departure come back at 10plus... after this i will become shanghai knight ---- KL turn then MANCHESTER.... wooohoooooooo after that AALV.. sia la.. after work so long my first AALV.... hmmm hey guys pleassssssssssee contribute leh. only me n AMANDA ONLY!!!!!! steady a bit hoh..

b a t ch 9 1 4 said...

can anione teach me how to post an entry... im abit lost in here... =P

KK

missy_a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.