Thursday, October 30, 2008

One amazing night in Beijing

Oh well, i bet u guys cant believe wad i did in PEK. I went partying!! haha^

And it was fun. =)

Totally unexpected trip cos I was only planning to meet my gf from Emirates who is doing PEK on same day n we check in at same time at the same hotel n somemore we stay on the same floor but we're from different airline!!

How coincident can tat ever happen??

And then, on flt, this probation gal jio party n i was like 'hUh?' I've partied in Shanghai several times but nv in Beijing but to me, not going means no love lost to me as well.

Nevertheless, u guys can check out 工体北路. its a stretch of clubs over there and I went to 唐会. Its a relatively medium size club, plays rNb music. drinks are cheap too. 6 of us paid 200+ rMb each.


2 GS, 2 FSS, 1 CHSS n 1 Emirates FSS outside the club.

We spotted this white Fairlady n I jus need to take it to show my bf. Jus so happen it became our favourite photo!! =)


And moving on, we went for supper at 鬼jie1. Its a stretch of restaurants that opens 24 hrs and we hop into this restaurant for steamboat n it is freaking nice!!! Best steamboat i ever had!! Even better than the ones i had in SIN!!
Oh my... N the best part is each of us paid 40 RMB only!!!
How great can that b?? Omg!!

Fyi, this GS acted in Moulmein High a few yrs back. Not sure if any1 of u rbers tat show but I
did!! Funny guy he is who tells me he is actually very scared of me on flt!!!
lOlx^
xoXo,
aManDa

No comments: